My Artery Fall Apart

Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 3:50 AM
Welcome to a lame show host by me, *tut... tut... tut...* today I would like to talk about some small lame topic which I call, are your heart are the same with me?...

Couple of question... Are you easy to fall in love with someone else? Are you can't confess to the one that you like? Are you also cry everynight and dream you already couple with the one that you love? If all the answered is yes, your heart is same with me.

Confession need more than courage! Where the hell you gonna get the courage, fearing that you will be spit on your face by the one that you confess? Or slap? Or being kick!!! Or being mentally abuse! Say that he or she reject you, then laugh at your face before telling everyone how loser you are that in a day, the whole group know who the hell you are!

The romantic man once have said to me, you have to face the truth! Because truth make us move and fall. He also said that flower is not one, theres are millions of it and in the millions, comes a flower who are really hungry to extract our love. The calculation seems right, but what if the one that we like is the only one that we want?

Durability! We have to work harder! But if the answer is still the same, what shall we do? Don't panic! Just try to make yourself understand that the light of hope is still with you.

I have this attitude. No one want me because I myself have a bit of childish things. Yeah sure I'm not mature enough, but still I love the way its like. Maybe I need more understandment. Who cares for someone who want us to be like this and this... Fuck him or her!

This show a bit boring... Hehehe... So lets make some fun! I bet I gonna conquer someone heart in my school within this week, with my durability and courage. If I can do the same, so you are! Goodbye and have a nice evening. And thankyou for coming to my lame show!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Son Of Star | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com