I'm sure the rain paint my face sad...

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Since this couples of days, things are out of my hand, or let just say out of my thinking. Everyone are at their ownself. Ego arise between them thats make the world in my class looks like a raging battlefield, fighting for the best in the throne... Once the fallen have fall, there is no chance on climbing back to where he or she fall, rather than have to wait or took the winning side, working as a good worker.

Yeah sure someone will feel fuck when read this. However, thats my opinion. Everyonet taking side and waiting for another great war. The neutral, which is maybe me maybe suffered. As I stand between these sides. The only way that I can do is taking sides which still blur me... Who should I side?

There was a girl who I heart long ago in my class. But then I have to forget her when there are lots of negativity born from her soul. After that unforgiven incident, she try to find and show every fault that I made, even curse my appearance and my attitude. What the hell! Why caring me? Why comment all the shit about me? Just ignore me? Or you have the feeling on me?

By then, the girls too have too much crack now. One side hate one side... One try to take down another side. But then, the shift of power balance is undeniable when one side become more powerful... leaving this shrinking side helpless.

So, Im telling you, who should I side?

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Son Of Star | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com