The Last Goodbye

Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 7:49 AM
Hi, my name is Raycon Rainday. I'm the biggest nerd in the school. I love to kick people asses and puff some cigar in the toilet. But thats all yesterday story because today I'm the biggest loser in the school, keep being kicked by the school's hungry muncher student on my ass and being told to clean the toilet.

However, thats story is a month ago old. Now I'm still searching for my ownself. Forget about my ownself. Now I'm a senior and theres a lot of hot junior to be hit... So lets hit the first one!

Raycon: Hi strawberry...

First Junior: Err...

Raycon: What err?

First Junior: Your trouser zip, its still open...

Raycon: *fade from her*

Damn, thats soo embrassing! Fuck! Now now now... don't panic, there still lots of girls to be flirt with... Hahaha!!!

Raycon: Hi lovely angel...

Second Junior: Hi... Hey... Hey... Why you running away? HEY!!!

Bad Omen!!! Theres like someone punch her mouth and break her teeth!!! Damn! Look! Look! Thats soo beautiful!

Raycon: Hi sweety...

Third Junior: Hi... *bored*

Raycon: I'm not that good on making word, but... but...

Third Junior: *zzz*

Raycon: Can I meet you during lunchtime? We can have some little talk while hitting our food... hmm~

Third Junior: Is that? Is that why you stop me just to chit-chat some nonsense things? You've just waste my time to nothing... *walk away*

Raycon: Wait, wait miss world, my honey, my... my... *sigh*

Ok, thats I all I can do! I've lost 3 in the row! Damn...

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Son Of Star | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com