Summer?

Monday, December 21, 2009 at 8:21 AM
Several days later, there will be Christmas coming and its a holy day during the winter. Well, what do you think about Christmas? I'm not into it although it was held annually during winter. I only love winter.

There has been lots of transformation inside and outside of me. Maybe I'm just like a guy that have been left by girlfriend. Thinking of girlfriend, what do you think of someone who are immature but holy cute to be your girlfriend. And shes to friendly with the others til your heart fall into the darkness of jealously?

Play the wholly 'EMO' songs everyday. Maybe it should burst my phone out!

Last night, I have a very bad dream. A very bad one. And I don't like it. Very don't like it, although its my dream to see her again. The dream is related to my misery which I nearly forgotten 6 years ago. At that time, I'm just a college guy who have heart like a 'jackass' things or 'what the shit you talking about dumbass...' So, where should I start?

I think she is watching me? From above?

The dream start to where I stand 6 years ago. I was standing beside her bed, praying that she just open her eyes. Her body is already that thin due to what she suffer for nearly half a year. Then, her heartbeat stop and everyone burst their tear. I was stall for what is happening that I shout to everyone that she still alive. My aunt come and convey me that she has join the others who has left us forever. But thats still not making me to believe it.

For the weeks, I cry a lot. I was reflashing back all the promises that I made. Protecting her, making her happy, stand beside her when she cry... now its already left as a word. It cannot be fulfilled. Am I have fail?

The color of my heart. Err... the above one...

So, I wake up and breathlessly... What is happening actually. My head feel very heavy and torturing that I lie back and close my eyes. The vision is dark but at the far away from it, there is light and someone standing there. I walk slowly to that figure but then increase my pace when I realise it was her. With her white attire, she paint a smile on her face.

Me: Its been a long time since I see you. Hows your life there?

She: Good, hows everyone?

Me: Well, a bit good actually...

She: Want to go somewhere else?

Me: Yeah... I have lots of things to talk to you...

She offered her hand. I grab it and we walk blindly. Its a dream come true!

Drunk or what?

Suddenly, she released her hand and vanish. Ive just stood there and realised that the darkness that folding my vision fade and turn into my room. My hand is trembling and my tear start to roll again. Its been 6 years I never cry this badly... Tsk... What a shame...

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Son Of Star | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com