I should never said to her I have kid... PART 1

Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM
7.00 PM

"Good job to all of you today!" say our manager to us. "The representative from the company that will buy our product satisfy with our new design and quality and will come tomorrow to sign an agreement for cooperation."

"Then, where should we celebrate it?" I said to the rest of them.

"I've heard that there was a newly open cafe beside the street in the North," one of them reply. "They too got beautiful lady to serve us and fill our glasses for the whole night!"

"Good for you!" one of the female employee shot her voice.

"Okay, okay! Guys, calm down. Lets just hit the cafe and enjoy, okay?" said the manager, trying to low the heat down. "Its all by me, how is it?"

"Then, lets go!" everybody said. Then suddenly, my phone ring in the middle of the 'party'. I flip my phone and check the screen.

"Unknown number?" I said to myself.

"Are you going or not?" the manager ask me.

"Just wait for me downstair, I have to answer this phone call."

"Be quick!"

"Yes sir!" I exclaim to him. I push the green button and put it beside my face. "Hello and good afternoon."

"Are you Helel?" said the caller. Her voice is soft. I can also hear someone who is like fighting word at the back. I also can hear my name is being shout for couples of times.

"Yeah, can I help you?" I question her.

"My name is XXXXXXXX..." she said before she fall to her silence.

"Owh you, long time no see. Whats brings you to call me?" I try to be polite.

"Err..." She takes her deep breath. "I want to tell you something important."

"Important?"

"Yeah, its related to you..."

"Then you want me to meet you?"

"Hmm... okay..."

"Place?"

"Your home."

"Err... can we meet at somewhere more appropriate... or more convenience..." I try to find reason because last night, my friend went have a night in my house just to try to finish the project. And not only the project mess up or head, its also mess my house and I don't have time to tidy it up.

"Then, meet me at the usual place."

"Ok, now?"

"Yeah... I'll wait..."

"Ok..." she hung up the call. Putting my phone back to my pant, I walk downstair after locking the door.

"Hey, why so late?" said the manager when he see me. "Everyone already at the cafe."

"Sorry boss, I can't join you, I have to go to somewhere else," I reply while I put my coat and bag into the rear passenger seat of my car. "Sorry for turning down your offer. Maybe next time."

"What next time! I'm planning to go with you. Now, where the hell I gonna get taxi. Its already late."

"I'll take you there," I offer him a ride. "I'm passing by the cafe."

"Well then, lets go!"

8.30 PM

"Sorry I'm late..." I said to her. "There was an accident on..."

"Its ok Helel," she said.

"Owh..." I reply. At her side is a kid with a long hair like the Dora Explorer cartoon but the hair color is maroon. "Your kid?"

"Yeah..." she reply and she put her hand on the kid head.

"Woah, you dye her hair? Its not good for her hair as she too young to get that..."

"No, its natural."

"Natural? For the first time of my life I've seen a person with a maroon natural hair!"

"First time?" she question. "Your hair is maroon right?"

"Yeah..." I reply. "Its natural color. Hey, she got my eyes color too! Brownish! But her skin is whiter than me! Its white like you. If she got skin like me, I will happy to see it."

"Happy?" she question.

"Yeah, I can see how my future son are," I laugh. "Now, I can only imagine..."

"Thats not imagination,"

"Not imagination?"

"Yeah, its reality."

"I don't understand."

"Thats the purpose of us to meet."

"Your telling me this kid..."

"Yes, its your daughter..."

"WHAT!"

...to be continue.

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Son Of Star | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com